A Driver Management System helps you manage the drivers in your fleet and how they are assigned to the various vehicles in your fleet. A driver management system is a robust and powerful platform that can help you organize and manage the drivers of your fleet of vehicles to help you become more efficient which in turn will lead to lowered operational costs. Keeping track of driver’s driving patterns, their consistency and time management. Driver management system is a crucial aspect of fleet management.
Finding difficult to observe your driver’s driving pattern?
The route he uses to get to the destination?
If the driver is starting his shift on time?
Having trouble allocating drivers to different vehicles and manage schedules?
You’re in luck!
VAMOSYS has built a driver management solution that is very customizable and can be tailored to your specific needs based on your fleet operations.
Features of Driver Management Systems
- Timely Notifications
- Driver Allocations
- Shift Management
- Complete driver details
- Notification of License Expiry
- Accident Log
- Driver Behavior analysis
- The drivers are notified at the specified time through the automated call before the shift begins, so as to ensure there is no unnecessary delay.
- If the driver fails to attend the call, he’ll be called again in the given time interval, and will continue to do so and provide statistical reports on when a driver answered a call.
Complete Driver Details
- Complete details of the driver such as license type, date of expiry are added into the driver management system, which can be accessed and modified in a few clicks.
- With the given details of driver and vehicle availability, the drivers are assigned to the vehicles.
- The shifts between the drivers are automated and is customizable the way you need it be done. This also helps the management to keep track of which drivers are utilizing which vehicle at what schedule.
Notification of License Expiry
- When the driver’s license is nearing the expiry date, he’ll be notified according to the time set. This feature is highly customizable, so it can be set in a way the driver prefers to be notified
- When the driver data is entered, the system provides the accident log if there is any.
Pros of Having Driver Management System
- Automated calls to contact drivers without the need of an operator.
- It keeps the drivers notified of their license expiry.
- Date, time and whom to be called for the shift can be pre-set.
- Driver’s or the vehicle’s records can be fetched in click.
Cons of Not having Driver Management System
- Man hours wasted trying to contact drivers
- Separate log books have to be maintained for driver, vehicle, etc.
Driver management system helps your organization analyze the driver behavior and manage your fleet efficiently with optimum utilization and reduces the operational costs.