Portable GPS Server
We are provider of World’s First Portable GPS Server
- World’s First Portable GPS Server.
- Handles 50-100 GPS Units.
- Works with your broadband internet connection.
- Supports all popular GPS devices and Sensors.
- All Features, Reports, Control Panel as available in cloud server.
- Recommended for School, Colleges, Home and where ever in-house tracking setup mandated.
- Data Protection guaranteed. No more Monthly/Yearly subscription
How it works ?
Portable GPS Server hardware is essentially powerful computer which runs on VAMOS (derived from Linux).
It communicates with the GPS Devices via TCP/UDP.
Two key techniques which makes our hardware to communicate with GPS Tracker devices are
- Dynamic DNS – (Dynamic DNS upclient bundled with our hardware. It always keeps the IP-DNS mapping updated.)
- Port Forwarding
Ports List : Concox GT06N – 9964
- Storage : 16 GB to 32 GB
- Processor : 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core
- OS : VAMOS 2.3.2
Power : 700mA at 5V (Your android phone charger will work).
Warranty : 1 year
Supported Routers: Any basic SOHO (small office/home office) router with port forwarding facility.Sample routers: Linksys, NetGear, TP-LInk etc