VAMOSYS provide Map Server with quality GIS data for major Indian cities. The major data layers include roads, rail, administrative boundaries, major land use and Point of Interests. We also prepare and sell digital spatial data of many other countries from Middle East, Africa, Asia and South America. Get high quality data at affordable price.
Maps When and Where you need them:
VAMOSYS GPS and Map Server gets you where you’re going with turn-by-turn voice directions and street names, informing you of the distance to your destination, and the estimated drive time. The Instant Route feature takes the guesswork out of planning a route by allowing you to input the starting point and end point of any route and immediately receive detailed turn-by-turn navigation.
- Know your location at all times while on the move.
- Find Business listing in your vicinity, including restaurants, ATMs, hotels, hospitals and much more,
- Receive turn by turn driving directions,
- No need for cumbersome pre-planning from your desktop.
- Cartographic quality maps that stream down, providing an unmatched experience.
- See you location on a map and watch your movements as you go.,
- Quickly get a map, address, phone number, airport, city or zip code.
- Directions can be viewed with clear, turn-by-turn diagrams and maps,
- Use VAMOSYS to find nearby businesses that interest you.
- Contains over 15 million addresses across India,
- Choose from: Restaurant, ATMs, theaters, hotel and many more,
- Business matches are ordered by distance from your location,
- Let vamosys provide the turn by turn directions and distance, and drive time.,
Some of its major Technical features include:
- support for display and querying of hundreds of raster, vector, and database formats
- ability to run on various operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, etc.)
- support for popular scripting languages and development environments (PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, Java, .NET)
- on-the-fly projections
- high quality rendering
- fully customizable application output
- many ready-to-use Open Source application environments